There are many different ways you can use our services – to pay for services, search for and share
to communicate with other people or to create new content regarding the services we provide. When you share information with us,
for example by creating a 5Text Account, we can make those services even better by reducing the time and cost in making payments for the services involved.
to help you connect with gods and services which may be useful and timely for your particular needs or to people or to make sharing with others quicker and easier.
As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- How we use that information.
The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with terms like cookies,
IP addresses, pixel tags and browsers, then read about these key terms first.
Your privacy matters to 5Text so whether you are new to 5Text or a long-time user,
please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions consult this page.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like
which language you speak,
to more complex things like which payment services you’ll find most useful or the services which matter most to you online.
We collect information in two ways
- Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a 5Text Account.
- When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card.
- If you want to take full advantage of the sharing features we offer, we might also ask you to create a publicly visible 5Text Profile, which may include your name and photo.
- Information we get from your use of our services.
- We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them,
- like when you visit a website that uses our advertising services or you view and interact with our ads and content.
We may collect device-specific information
(such as your hardware model, perating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
5Text may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your 5Text Account.
When you use our services or view content provided by 5Text, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your 5Text Account.
When you use a location-enabled 5Text service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers. Unique application numbers Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to 5Text when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
Cookies and anonymous identifiers
Text and Pay with just few click registering or buying a tag
Pay your Toll Road fee via your phone. Never incur a fine for non-payment of a Toll fee. After using the barrier free toll lane simply enter via SMS your car registration number, followed by a space and the Toll Code, for example M50 N(for north) or M50 S (for south), followed by a space and the vehicle class (2 for a car) and text to 5star(57827) and our service will pay your Toll fee* and deduct the cost from your phone account.